• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Team Trackers|Real Map Project

Much talking and less doing.
You are just writing on forum How good map u got etc. Show it us then or make an test server.
What a guy

Much talking and less doing.
You are just writing on forum How good map u got etc. Show it us then or make an test server.
What a guy

How about stfu?
Do you know how much work it is to finish such a server?
Its not a noobserver!
We dont put 2 npcs on the map for everything.
Its a serious real server and we want it at least to be as much perfect as possible.
Atm we are editing all monsters to make them like real.
There are some other things left to do , which dont really take long we are working every day so dont say less doing , you dont know what we are doing every day -.-

O my Gad thats so fu..... Damn Hard work what u are doing by siting front of PC , really.
I mean a Test-Server ( So you could open it and players could see piece of ur work which u have made)

O my Gad thats so fu..... Damn Hard work what u are doing by siting front of PC , really.
I mean a Test-Server ( So you could open it and players could see piece of ur work which u have made)

So if its so easy Mr Dumbass
Do it ;]

Hello, I want to be a scripter or/and monster maker and If you give me a GM or CM I can also be a MC Finder, Bot Finder (also called as Rule Enforcer)

E-mail: [email protected]
Experience with tibia: 4 years
Experience with Ot servers: 2-3 years
Why i should hire/count on you: Because I know much about Open Tibia Servers and I had a Server with 70+ players online. I closed it because paying the Root-Server was too expensive. So I am searching a good team for a great Open Tibia Server.

do you like bots(tell me the truth)?: I like bots in real tibia (NG) but there's no reason to bot on an Open Tibia Server! Every Botters should be banned or kicked.
I hope we can work together

Regards,
Deaktiver

Last edited:
Hello, I want to be a scripter and If you give me a GM or CM I can also be a MC Finder, Bot Finder (also called as Rule Enforcer)

Why i should hire/count on you: Because I know much about Open Tibia Servers and I had a Server with 70+ players online. I closed it because paying the Root-Server was too expensive. So I am searching a good team for a great Open Tibia Server.
do you like bots(tell me the truth)?: I like bots in real tibia (NG) but there's no reason to bot on an Open Tibia Server! Every Botters should be banned or kicked.

lol...

you botting in tibia and no bot ot? >.<

Hello, I want to be a scripter or/and monster maker and If you give me a GM or CM I can also be a MC Finder, Bot Finder (also called as Rule Enforcer)

I hope we can work together

Regards,
Deaktiver

Oh sorry I forgot something ;p

Server Name (What's your team name?) - Deaktiver
Real Name (What's your real name?) - Marco
Age (How old are you?) - 16
Job (Tracker, scripter, coders etc) - scripter, monster maker
Msn Adress (www.hotmail.com) - [email protected]

add me to msn to talk about your project :)

Server Name (What's your team name?) - krille09
Real Name (What's your real name?) - kristopher
Age (How old are you?) - 14
Job (Tracker, scripter, coders etc) - monster scripter
Msn Adress (www.hotmail.com) - [email protected]

I can be this teams monster maker... I can make basics of the monster... like voices and that, I will not fill in attack spells or how much they attacks... first of all just the monster file with name, exp, hp it got etc will be, vocies etc... ;p

habiba, you already got my msn :p

Back