• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Teaser 1] Anterian OTS Project 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivve

Seonbae
Reaction score
Header.jpg

Welcome!

To the Anterian OTS Project:

Exp: 5x
Skills: 15x
Magic: 13x
Loot: 2x

Staff:
God Rivve (Hoster, Secondary Mapper, NPC Coder, Scripter,)
God Ryan(Founded on ****** under the name Abedem) ( Mapper)

This server started about a week ago when we were talking together. And today we just started the map so here is our current progress

Planned Release Date (Sometime August 2008)

The Temple of Inubias and 2 of many shops:
AnterianMap1copy.jpg

And here is a view of the old mill that was destroyed many years ago, but still has not been fixed:
AnterianMap3copy.jpg

And here is one of the many mountains you will find on this perilous journey:
AnterianMap4copy.jpg

And finally, where your journey will end, and a new one will begin, the oracle is upstairs: (Includes the shops/library)
AnterianMap2copy.jpg

you can found the latest updates Here

If you see any bugs post em right away

And to let you know, We know about the Mill, the door at the library, the bookcase by the library, the wooden floor under the mountain by the red brick building, and the grass around the 3 houses

Last edited:
The only thing I have to complain about is the third picture. The entrance to the small room with bookshelves to the right. It's not gonna work, you can't enter. ;) Try it, and you'll see

The only thing I have to complain about is the third picture. The entrance to the small room with bookshelves to the right. It's not gonna work, you can't enter. ;) Try it, and you'll see

Fixed,Thanks

Nice job on the map, looks great, keep up the good work, I'll be waiting to test this out in august!

Mmm, you can pass trought that entrance in that library, in the third pic.
Its walkable...

The only problem there, is if many people goes in that room, will be problems to go out...

Sizaro, I see you've been hating almost every map in this whole forum, saying that they either suck or aren't good. Why? They're very good. And I haven't seen ANY work from you, can you do better?

Great work looks awesome. Let me know when its up (if its not already).

Also, I think you can walk through those doors if you just edit them in global.lua and door.lua.

Best of luck,
Pazzur

- Project Dead- Remove Thread please

Randomize, borderize, and add small details plx. Anyways, keep trying new combos, new silouettes, u'll achieve a better map ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back