• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple position is wrong.??? help me fix this please

Mate u need change the coordinates of the temple in config.lua and in your database.

config.lua like this:

bye ^^

I have this problem too, tried everything under the sun, managed to write an sql query that sorta fixes this.

PHP:
-- by Arthur aka artofwork--
local mposx = getConfigInfo('newPlayerSpawnPosX')
local mposy = getConfigInfo('newPlayerSpawnPosY')
local mposz = getConfigInfo('newPlayerSpawnPosZ')
local mtid = getConfigInfo('newPlayerTownId')

function onLogin(cid, pos)
db.executeQuery("SELECT `id` , `posx` , `posy` , `posz` `town_id` FROM `players` WHERE id >0 AND posx =0 AND posy =0 AND posz =0 AND town_id=0;")
db.executeQuery("UPDATE players SET posx="..mposx..", posy="..mposy..", posz="..mposz..", town_id="..mtid.." WHERE id>0 AND posx =0 AND posy =0 AND posz =0 AND town_id=0;")			
	registerCreatureEvent(cid, "PlayerDeath")
	return TRUE
end

did u edit the positions in phpmyadmin?

PHPMyAdmin is the database, normally when you set the temple position of the map you change the xyz temple position in the config file, the account managers xyz position and the towns temple xyz to all the same position try all 3 and if your still having trouble, copy and paste the script i have above into your login.lua file.

This way atleast you will be able to login with another character or acc manager and it will automatically reset any player with a null xyz coordinate.

Which is what im assuming is what your getting.

PHPMyAdmin is the database, normally when you set the temple position of the map you change the xyz temple position in the config file, the account managers xyz position and the towns temple xyz to all the same position try all 3 and if your still having trouble, copy and paste the script i have above into your login.lua file.

This way atleast you will be able to login with another character or acc manager and it will automatically reset any player with a null xyz coordinate.

Which is what im assuming is what your getting.

Yeah, I thought he ment acc manager position, because it wont work out on config.lua , thanks anyway ^_^

I have updated the town_id to 1, in the config and in PHPAdmin, and i changed the xyz positions in config.lua and PHP, i look up in map editor the xyz was correct, but i still get "Temple position is wrong. contact the administrator."
Wy i still get that?

Back