• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

temple position wrong

jwthbb

Reaction score
can somebody help me

i get the error when i want to login, temple position wrong, please contact the administrator

im using the tracked tibia map by J.dre its a nice map.

it means your character is trying to login at an invalid position (where there is nothing mapped there)
go to your database and change your player's position to wherever the temple spot is in your map

i have searched for a random tile and added that position. and still wont work. ive got no idea where the temple is hahaha

no it ist 1000 1000 7
does anybody knows the temple position of j.dre

ive tried to search for an temple position. but i really cant find a temple. now, i have found a position in a depot. and when i add those cordinations. it still says temple position wrong.

this what my config looks like

-- Account Manager
accountManager = "yes"
newPlayerChooseVoc = "yes"
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 32317
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 32826
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 20
newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
generateAccountNumber = "false"

you get that error when a character is not assigned to an existing town.
1. Check your towns in rme.
2. In mysql for the characters with that problem change the town_id column in the `players` table to any of the existing town ids you saw in rme & it should work

when logging in, the server checks if your position is valid (your last login position), if not it will try to teleport you to your temple. If there's no temple to teleport to, you get that error.

open up rme, go to towns and pick a temple there and just copy the x, y and z coordinates. Open up your player in your database, change position to these x y z coordinates. If you're familiar with sql queries, you can do it differently.

Such error appears if temple is blocked or doesnt exist at all. When your character is trying to login on unwalkable/blocked place then that character is teleported to temple, but it can't be if temple doesn't exist.

Possible solution:
If you copied a new map, you have to open it in RME. Then in RME go to Map -> Edit Towns (hotkey: CTRL+T) and add atleast one town there with coordinates on walkable tile, or check and edit temple position of towns which are already there.

3rWF3oP.png

If your error still appears then:
Every town will have own ID. First town always have ID 1. When you made atleast 1 town - then, you have to open your database and find under 'players' information about temple ID (town ID). And set temple ID to any matching ID from RME, example set it to 1.

Last edited:
Such error appears if temple is blocked or doesnt exist at all. When your character is trying to login on unwalkable/blocked place then that character is teleported to temple, but it can't be if temple doesn't exist.

Possible solution:
If you copied a new map, you have to open it in RME. Then in RME go to Map -> Edit Towns (hotkey: CTRL+T) and add atleast one town there with coordinates on walkable tile, or check and edit temple position of towns which are already there.

3rWF3oP.png

If your error still appears then:
Every town will have own ID. First town always have ID 1. When you made atleast 1 town - then, you have to open your database and find under 'players' information about temple ID (town ID). And set temple ID to any matching ID from RME, example set it to 1.
this method is light years more advanced than above

maybe your are using old distros men try to use znote or geisor and find another map in downloads are tons of them here
servers datapack

this method is light years more advanced than above
Xeraphus and Cade like this.
Broken bananas with 2 little daggers have to get out of a belly first. Those daggers wont help with cutting umbilical cord. Sad. Scientists are prefering to get out as fast as possible becouse the amount of trash and toxious posts are getting bigger and heavier then banana with time. Babe, light years are reserved for unbananed.
giphy.gif

well i changed it. but now my server wont start up. it just vanishes
What exactly you did? I had similar problem with tfs 0.3.x is the past, but never after editing map.

well i did the change at account tables. in phpmyadmin. i added there the posistion. also added the new town name. there wasnt any town name.

but now it just doesnt start up. dident changed so much.

ok i did it all over again but now with the standard map. when i edit my config.lau and put in the data i get with phpmyadmin. it wont start up.

there is something wrong in my config.lau but i dont know what. when i try to connect with phpmyadmin and put in the data and then start up my server it just vanishes

Back