• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Temple position

Anoxi

Stockiz
Reaction score
Well when players die in my ot they get temple position wrong please contact administrator , can anyone help me how to fix that. I'm using Avesta.exe 7.6 Realmap

REP++

1. Take coordinates of Temple
2. Edit account manager positions in config.lua
3. Edit Positions of samples in database (Sorcerer Sample, Druid Sample etc. etc.)
Do this when your Ot is offline!
Start it and see what happens
Also make sure that your town-temple positions are correct in mapeditor!

Man go to your map editor/edit towns and look what is your town id..
next go to your config,lua and in NewPlayerTownId= "ur id"

Next go to your database and in sample player set town id to "ur id" and in characters which have been already created change town id too ;)

if it doesnt work you must change newplayertownid in your acc maker files but i dont remember where is it :/ but in easy way you can set your town id in map editor to "5" becouse 5 is propably first id of town

hello everyone i have this problem in my server see the pics and rep plx temple position wrong, please contact the administrator please help me

Back