• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TES V: Skyrim

@Dusiee its because we do not allow illegal downloading on otland. etc

@Peroxide

lol goto sleep, ima play it while you sleep noob.

Last edited:
lol and making servers of a game which has license agreements and copyrights that prevents it is not illegal :rolleye:

go die damn hypocrites

yup it's like religion, if everyone making ots its ok cuz everybody do this
if there are only few that makes it, its becoming illegal.

im not saying that copying games isint illegal, it is.

Religion isn't copyrighted?..

Also im sure you just contradicted your self?

"its ok cuz everybody do this"

"im not saying that copying games isint illegal, it is."

Oblivion > all other , if must specify, other than that, just another generic RPG with a few improvements. Will download maybe to try it out, but most of my friends will be playing it, so I'll see up to their reviews.

I got to admit have about 27 hrs gameplay into game and my favorite part of it is being a werewolf <3 It's like being a Lycan from Underworld haha

I havent reached there yet, been doing Mage/Thief quests and now I'll advance to the Dark Brotherhood, only later going for the Companions

Pure Destruction/Restoration High Elf Mage ftw :D

I played Skyrim for 11 hours, aly +f4, uninstalled the game.

Sure its nice the first couple of hours, then? u just realized u gotta GRIND yet even more monsters to lvl your other skills to get more hp/stamina/Magicka.. like Archery, one-handed, Two handed, Smithing, Sneak, etc

Its actually called playing you know lol
if thats ur definition of grinding, then every game nowadays has grinding

Well, pretty much... + that its in singleplayer only.. if it were in multiplayer sure thing, but when its only singeplayer.. just makes it retarded, feels like the devs fell behid a few years in the development.. most players likes to play somehow in Multiplayer, to be able to Talk/Trade/Lvl together, explore together. eElse we could all sit in our dark basement and just grind mobs in a singeplayer game for nothing..

I personally prefer offline RPGs to those MMORPGs that are pretty much the same, at least offline RPGs are somewhat different from each other(Final Fantasy, Dragon Age, Witcher, The Elder Scrolls as examples)

sure maybe a system where you could invite a friend or two into the game and they'd work like companions would be good, but its not an important feature, at least to me and to alot of other people I read online(with only a small minority wanting some online stuff in it)

Elder Scrolls has been and always will be(I hope) an offline RPG

Edit: Found this Epic Trailer, see for yourself :D
[video=youtube;fIYOlEJ6lRo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIYOlEJ6lRo[/video]

Last edited:
awesome game.
i downloaded the game, played and saw how amazing it is
now i need to change mind to actually buy a easy to crack game
because developers deserve the money!

Back
Top Bottom