• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TES V: Skyrim

[video=youtube;pjXXe5P5MnY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjXXe5P5MnY&feature=related[/video]
Like if you know for what does this reffer! If you don't know you aren't a real Skyrim player

Anyone that knows the story very well and Dragonbore lore, do you know if there has ever been a Orcish Dragonborn ever? I'm trying to be realistic in going about my 2nd playthrough but I'm having trouble I've read some books but so far only read about Human dragonborns.

Thanks and!
Hail Skyrim!

No it isn't ! Bethesda fucked it up! In PS3 frames drop like in hell. After 20 hours or more of gameplay it's impossible to play. -.-" Bethesda .i.

No it isn't ! Bethesda fucked it up! In PS3 frames drop like in hell. After 20 hours or more of gameplay it's impossible to play. -.-" Bethesda .i.
errr ye... I've heard some awful reviews regarding their stuff on PS3 but is it really that bad? Like, is it really that unplayable? ;_;

#Thread:
I just encountered my first "Blood Dragon" and if I have to be honest... he kicked my ass. I'm lucky enough I saved right before fighting him.

sum ss's of said dragon (I took them btw)

O4aUD.jpg

qDw8d.png

Look at dat tail!
n8DVg.png

Idk if it's just me, but he looks rather big compared to the other dragons I've fought so far.

BTW: Why the lack of screenshots/videos? Does everybody here play this game on console by any chance? ;_;

I play it on the PC, I just dont take that many pics lol :p
I'll start taking some in awesome-tastic moments xD

about the Blood Dragons, I killed my first one yesterday and it was pretty easy, I'm going with a High Elf pure destruction/restoration mage, I just spammed Firebolt at him when he stopped and he went down after a couple of attacks, when on the ground and weak I picked my trusty Blade of Woe, courtesy of the Dark Brotherhood, to give it the final strike.

and yeah, that tail is awesome!

I play it on the PC, I just dont take that many pics lol :p
I'll start taking some in awesome-tastic moments xD
-thumbsup-

about the Blood Dragons, I killed my first one yesterday and it was pretty easy, I'm going with a High Elf pure destruction/restoration mage, I just spammed Firebolt at him when he stopped and he went down after a couple of attacks, when on the ground and weak I picked my trusty Blade of Woe, courtesy of the Dark Brotherhood, to give it the final strike.
Well, I'm using an Orc Warrior atm (planing on testing some other classes/builds in the near future and follow different paths etc). I suppose I got totally owned because I found him while climbing a mountain so he wouldn't land and just stayed there flying while scorching my ass xd. But once I got him to land, I could say it was fairly easy.

while we're at it; random pic I took yesterday cuz I thought looked awesome.
qkCTm.jpg

yeah, that pic is awesome, probably wont post much today as I got a big report to finish for Univ. but I'll def. try to upload some tomorrow :)

errr ye... I've heard some awful reviews regarding their stuff on PS3 but is it really that bad? Like, is it really that unplayable? ;_;

#Thread:
I just encountered my first "Blood Dragon" and if I have to be honest... he kicked my ass. I'm lucky enough I saved right before fighting him.

sum ss's of said dragon (I took them btw)

Idk if it's just me, but he looks rather big compared to the other dragons I've fought so far.

BTW: Why the lack of screenshots/videos? Does everybody here play this game on console by any chance? ;_;

It was impossible to play ;_; but the patch is out :D AND IT FIXED THE FUKEN LAGG!!! But the quests are still bugged ;_;

Da skillz in dis iz epic!!

[video=youtube;xE4uzGaQDQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE4uzGaQDQg[/video]

It was impossible to play ;_; but the patch is out :D AND IT FIXED THE FUKEN LAGG!!! But the quests are still bugged ;_;
♡(✿ˇ◡ˇ)人(◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)♡ We finally understand each other.

I'm surprised I haven't really run into any bugs at all (aside from some minor texture glitches) considering the huge amount of reported bugs.
Bugs (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

#Thread:
gotta love dem skies
NzmGW.png

[video=youtube;4z9TdDCWN7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z9TdDCWN7g[/video]

I love her voice <3<3

Lok, Dovak... Oh sorry guys wrong language. I have to stop playing that Skyrim <_< (but I won't cause it's epic)

share your levels :D

lvl 28 assasin
dagger+shield and dagger+dagger and bow :)
30x dmg while sneak with daggers, 100 sneak (non shadow warrior)

game is too easy atm :D

btw best is to hunt down dragons while night, i just spam them with bow in sneak mode and they see a shit :D

Back