• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TES V: Skyrim

So I just got this game and I was wondering

What's your favorite class/character setup? :eek:
I've always liked dark elves in ES games but I wanna know

I'm level 18 Khajiit.
Using either dual-wield or one handed with shield (depends). I'm also using arrows! :D

For anyone who want's to try new build's that also come with a roleplaying side or mindset of it's own! check this site out! they got some 81 builds complete :)

Click Me!

Sweet, I'll try some of these as soon as I have the time :D

ty for the link <3

No problem! They are very great! if you got good imagination because the stories behind some of the character's are just great! lol you can do so many playthroughs with these builds best of time with em! :)

I'm not, not because I don't want to, but because my game got a bit slower, and I hate to play not-seamless games :(

For some reason I can't get bored of it I guess if I play ti quest/storyline wise but I just like running around thrashing shit :)

For some reason I never read this hehe, my favorite class is a Nord because as you know this is there land! & it gives that pride feeling when your fighting for something. Plus I could never feel realistic when using a khajiit or argonian, the elves sure but those other two no way :)

I downloaded and out of 3 missions in 2 I got stuck -.- 1 bug and 1 marker fail
also it's kinda retarded when in the beginning u cant fast travel and u have to walk to the cities, then after 20min walk a wild dragon appears and kills u and u respawn at the last town.
glad I didn't buy ^^

I got it and I don't regret it :)
I never got stuck in any quest, no markers ever failed me and if you want to go to another town fast, you can just take the carriage to get there once, then you can fast travel there

the dragons appear is similar to normal monsters, they arent scripted, they just appear whenever they feel like it

and the mod community is awesome <3

afaik, fallouts games are more gun-oriented, and i dislike guns myself, which is one of the reasons I prefer TES, I'd rather have the medieval/fantasy world then a modern/scientific one

afaik, fallouts games are more gun-oriented, and i dislike guns myself, which is one of the reasons I prefer TES, I'd rather have the medieval/fantasy world then a scientific one

True, but skyrim, theres so much things limited, with fallout you can kill anyone, they will die. skyrim some people you cant kill, for e.g. people that lead to a quest of some sort. if they lose all there life they will just drop, and in 1 minute or so, they will just get back up with full life. 'lame'.
And i also much prefered fallouts storyline, compared to skyrim's.

Also, fallout has just as much melee weapons as guns in fallout.

yeah, but its the whole setting, the fantasy world appeals much more then a modern/scientific one

if you kill a person that gives a quest, the quest is broken and you can't do it, and people would whine, that's why they made them "essential npcs", but you can just get a mod and remove all that and kill everyone to your heart desire :p

Honestly, I don't play WRPG games from the story, but more for the actual freedom we have in the world, if I want a story I go play a JRPG(FFX is still the most touching story I ever read/watched) :D

yeah, but its the whole setting, the fantasy world appeals much more then a modern/scientific one

if you kill a person that gives a quest, the quest is broken and you can't do it, and people would whine, that's why they made them "essential npcs", but you can just get a mod and remove all that and kill everyone to your heart desire :p

Honestly, I don't play WRPG games from the story, but more for the actual freedom we have in the world, if I want a story I go play a JRPG(FFX is still the most touching story I ever read/watched) :D

But removing the thing so you can kill them would be hard for me, since i play my rpg games on my xbox 360, and i would not mod my xbox, or jtag or w.e its called nowadays. :p

oh, then yeah its harder, I play them on PC, so all i have to do is drag the mod to a folder and its done xD

Skyrim, Skyrim, SkyrimSkyrimSkyrim, Skyriiiiiim!

tp4CE.png

Back