• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TES V: Skyrim

Ayleid, High Elf
Level 22 Mage, Pure Destruction(65) and Restoration(62)

Raven, Dark Elf
Level 14 Rogue, 1-Handed(41), Archery(39), Light Armor(43), Sneak(43)

Priere, Nord(Havent started this one yet)
Level 1 Death Knight, 2-Handed swords, Heavy Armor, Conjuration and Ice Destruction Spells, but main damage will come from 2Handed

As you see, none of my chars has any smithing or enchanting, because I dont like to break the game :)

I am level 16... IDK What class I could call myself. I use sometime bow, sometimes two-handed.. I am all-round player. But I will get the Nigtingale armor and train my sneak and archery too be a badass ^_^

imho mages are most boresome class in skyrim, all is about to spam firebolts/balls and thats it.

its better then being OP with 1-hit enchanted weapons

but that's my opinion and I've always liked magic, the one in Skyrim is no different, at least its playable by itself, not like Oblivion one as going pure mage would be suicide

Bosmer
level 38 archery (80), sneak (85), blacksmith (81), enchanting (68), one hand (47), lightamor (50)
around 50h of play, so far leader of Dark Brotherhood, Companions. I am in my way to be the leader of Thief, and mages.

I'm a Werewolf, dunno what else to say just that its the best game i ave ever play :).

personally i hate that werewolfy thingie, i want to be vamp, i healed my lycan but i cant begin vamp -_--

I heard vamp sucks its not like in Oblivion, and since im an archer i cant take some times somethings so i transform into werewolf and beat the crap out of them :p so w/e

Werewolfs suck yeah, no healing outside eating victims which will make u unable to move while eating so u keep getting attacks, not worth it imo
vamps are the traditional TES vampires, I'll wait for a mod to change them before becoming one

Werewolfs suck yeah, no healing outside eating victims which will make u unable to move while eating so u keep getting attacks, not worth it imo
vamps are the traditional TES vampires, I'll wait for a mod to change them before becoming one

TAKE IT BACK NAU! I like how 5 guys attack me and I raep them in beast form ^_^

they suck fresh, the only thing good is disease proof... which leater are same amulets with 100% against diseases, so begin werewolf is quite pointless

most people say mages without conjuration suck, they seem really good with me, it all ends up to opinion in the end :)

imho, i had a mage, pure destruction, and pure mana, just spamming firebolts does the thing, if more then fireballs or turning myself into living flare and making flamethower :p

I'm on break till CS comes out :p

7wGqt.jpg

Poor Dragon :(

Back