• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.3.6/8.60 - Compile help

RosOT

Who am i?
Reaction score
Hello, i was just wondering if someone was able to compile me a 0.3.6 / 8.60 Server files and get one up and working for me. I am having issues with setting one up on my new computer it keeps saying it fails due to memory.

I am choosing 0.3.6 - 8.60 client due to i have best knowledge in the way this version works and have less issues with it.

This is highly impossible i am running out of memory. im unsure what the heck is going on and i dont have much time and knowledge on compiling so it would be best if i had someone do it for me if someone has the time and does not mind.

Computer Spec's
Ram/memory: 16gb
Processor: Intel I7-6700.

image:
63ygjp.png

This is not a rush but i would like to have it so i can mess around and create a server for fun with my fiancee. she is interested in learning and creating a map of her own. if people played my servers before and would like to contribute and give ideas post in here or private message me.

Idea's are great and its nice to know what people like.

Back