• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.3.6 painkillers

MateQ

Reaction score
I want to create pills which after using them, you take 5% psychical damage less.
I know there can be used in items.xml as
<attribute key="absorbPercentPhysical" value="80" />
But i want add this in actions.

Most of the people who say x requires a source edit don't understand the framework.

I am not being judgmental or critical of anyone in particular, its just the truth.
Yea, I'm pretty sure I've made the same comment on multiple threads.

Most of the people who say x requires a source edit don't understand the framework.

I am not being judgmental or critical of anyone in particular, its just the truth.

@Edit
I forgot, you can use onstatschange~ or w/e/oncombat but its a very bad way to go about doing it

Last edited:
@Edit
I forgot, you can use onstatschange~ or w/e/oncombat but its a very bad way to go about doing it
why? all you do is check if target isplayer and has a storage value, if it does, send a slightly lower value to the actual damage function..
atleast in 1.x, onCombat/onHealthChange are extremely powerful and incredibly easy to make slight modifications to combat damage like this

why? all you do is check if target isplayer and has a storage value, if it does, send a slightly lower value to the actual damage function..
atleast in 1.x, onCombat/onHealthChange are extremely powerful and incredibly easy to make slight modifications to combat damage like this
Works really good if you have a normal server with normal attack speed, but if you have fast attacks (1 attack per 100 ms) you will start getting tons of errors

Back