• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.3.6 Problem

Ward_214

Pro PvP
Reaction score
When I select the "Shutdown Server" option under, 'Options'.
The server does shut down, but the CMD Box wont close and shut the server to where I can restart.

Does anyone have any suggestions of how to fix this?

Thanks, I will REP+ =D

well I jus need to know how I can get it shutdown so I can restart. Right now, I have to log out of my profile and back into it on my PC. =(

hey i have probleme with that 0.3.6 website

the site don't have any errors but when i open the site it's looks good

but players when open it the writes go down!! what's the probleme here and how to fix it

hey i have probleme with that 0.3.6 website

the site don't have any errors but when i open the site it's looks good

but players when open it the writes go down!! what's the probleme here and how to fix it

You are really stupid right? It's not a thread about your problem! Get a life dude.

@Ontopic:

Did you tried the task manager?

@ Kuyt---- You're a fking retard.
@Achtung--- Yeap, but nothing shows up =(
@Rexxar---- Thanks, I'll try that. =).

Ach~ and Rex~ will get rep from me ;D

When I select the "Shutdown Server" option under, 'Options'.
The server does shut down, but the CMD Box wont close and shut the server to where I can restart.

Does anyone have any suggestions of how to fix this?

Thanks, I will REP+ =D

Yeah same for me just use ctrl+alt+delete then go to prossecer and then take theforgotten server and close is :)

wtf would task manager do...

Oh I don't know... This perhaps?...

tskmgrtempk.png

I have the same problem, I use Windows Vista.
When I shutdown the server, the server window is not closing and when I click the X it says shutdown server and then I have to click yes/no, the process repeats itself. I used CTRL + AlT + DELETE then open up Task Manager and end process, but if you do this some files might get corrupted (happened 2 times to me)

So my advice is get the TFS Console instead of the GUI

Back