• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua TFS 0.3 beta npc issue

tiddpd

PHP Scripter
Reaction score
When I say trade, offer or whatever to the npc the box comes up with the items and prices of what I want it to sell. You can sell items to the npc with no problem, but when it comes to buying something from him (any npc) nothing will happen no matter how much gold or cap that you have. This happened when i switched to TFS 0.3 amd AOLs also do not work.

Last edited:
no.. i have enough money the item is 10k, and i have 3 million. so im sure theres enough. and btw it wont let me pick the amount of item i want to buy either

...yes i have cap, its not working for anyone at all on the server, i just switched to 0.3 beta 3 and this happened. I do not get any errors or anything.

The NPC will buy items, but will not sell. Ive tried different things in xml and lua.

Last edited:
Uhm, did u add (in items.xml):
to gold coin' item ID (ID 2148)
PHP:
		<attribute key="worth" value="1"/>

to platinum coin' item ID (ID 2152)
PHP:
		<attribute key="worth" value="100"/>

and
to crystal coin' item ID (ID 2160)
PHP:
		<attribute key="worth" value="10000"/>

If you didn't, NPC will think that u don't have any money ;)
This happens when switching from TFS 0.2 to TFS 0.3 ;)

If this helps at all, Rep++?

Add attribute preventLoss to amulet of loss in items.xml

Code:
	<item id="2173" article="an" name="amulet of loss">
		<attribute key="weight" value="420"/>
		<attribute key="slotType" value="necklace"/>
		[B]<attribute key="preventLoss" value="1"/>[/B]
	</item>

also amulet of loss may not work if worldtype is set to pvp-enforced. (cause on this world type there are no aols)

Last edited:
aff what happend... my net cant open the "ot link page" and i forget my acc ¬¬ now tibia doesnt open ... this is a confusion u.u ! bb

aff what happend... my net cant open the "ot link page" and i forget my acc ¬¬ now tibia doesnt open ... this is a confusion u.u ! bb

Stop flaming and necroing, newcomer.
At least make a new thread regarding that, and put it into a proper section?

Back