• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tfs 0.4 1sec lag 8.6

Czimi

Reaction score
Hello. I have a very wierd problem i tried this on VPS and on localhost. i compiled to windows my new evo ots but when i run every 1 minute or less i get 1 sec lag and then back is good and like this all the time. I tried to look autosave and in cpp files but i have no answer. Please help if you can im posting the video.

Yes, but what in global Events i tried deleting all the raids brodcasts and tp pop-up names.
Most of OTS C++ events execute every 1 second. So lags every 1 minute are often from some Lua scripts ex. globalevents (or raids).
Anyway, this post contains 0.4 .zip with changes for TFS 0.4 to add "OTS Stats" - system that will report which .lua/.cpp file is lagging: Feature - [TFS 1.4] OTS statistics (C++/Lua/SQL) by kondra (https://otland.net/threads/tfs-1-4-ots-statistics-c-lua-sql-by-kondra.283717/)
I've also made OTS Stats for otx2:
It looks like a lot of changes, but mostly it's replacing Dispatcher::getInstance() with g_dispatcher and Scheduler::getInstance() with g_scheduler.

Thank you for your post but i dnt really know how to install this. I will try to delete all Events etc... See if this helps if yes i will add them one by one maybe this will help. I will let you know

Thank you for your post but i dnt really know how to install this. I will try to delete all Events etc... See if this helps if yes i will add them one by one maybe this will help. I will let you know
I can add it. Message me on Discord: gesior.pl

Last edited:
Back