• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.4 Crash - Runtime error

Hypocryte

Reaction score
Hello, i have problem with running server. It is modified TFS 0.4. When i try to start server on my localhost ip, it works, but everytime when im trying external ip, server crashes. For sure, for a while before crash connection is good, and server works, ppl can join etc. It take like 10-30 sec from start to crash.

screen from engine :
W7kZrO0.png

sometimes i got msg : "This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" in engine log, but sometimes not.

I have searched for same threads but couldnt find solution. If someone know how to fix it please help me.

It could be a script issue, also, if you read while it's starting the SQL connection it shows you a warning, maybe it has something to do with it? You could try executing this query on MySQL:
Code:
SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 16776192;

Yee, but weird that it is working normaly on localhost :S

i executed this command, now is :

f3aD5Pw.png

But still crash :S

O1W5aLX.png

There is the same error on clean TFS 0.4 compiled in 32bit in DEV

Last edited:
I don't really know much about this, as there's not enough information for me to locate the issue. You could wait for someone more experienced than me in this cases to reply, in the meantime, have you tried executing the server with different compatibility options? Serverexe (Right click) - Properties - Compatibility
Try windows xp sp3

try removing all your libs and scripts (obviously moving to another part) if your server runs, then try to add each module one by one starting your server with each module u add.

btw, post your config.lua

What about running your TFS on a proper environment? Windows is just trash to run any kind of server applications.

Back