• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.0 Anti Bot System

Jabra

Banned User
Reaction score
My ide to anti bot system.

Check all players when attacking same monsters over 30 min.

If posstive the anti bot system will summons an invisible monster with same name as "attcking monster" that dont do any kind of damage, Becouse when the monster summon, the bot will automatic target that monster and attack it, even if the target are invisible becouse of the monster name, then the anti bot system will feel that the invisible target been attacked and then take action. But Importing about the invisible monster is that its needs be able to go through then people who are not bots do not know of it.

Then 2 warnings and teleport to tempel and 3th warning will be an banishment for XX hours.​

If there is any kind person that intressted to do this for me/us?

Contact me in PM or here.​

Last edited:
If the monster becomes invisible it will cancel attacking so there seems to be some flaws in the idea.

If the monster becomes invisible it will cancel attacking so there seems to be some flaws in the idea.

Thats true, but i can be possible with some source changes thats only "that monster" it wont cancel the attacking.

Like monster flag <flag antibot="0"/>

Then it will not cancel the attack for normal players either and they are still attacking, also bots would most likely retarget if they have no target.

Then it will not cancel the attack for normal players either and they are still attacking, also bots would most likely retarget if they have no target.

Yeah there you have right, mabey we can do something that adds on the ground thats attract the bots to attack it, like a tile creature?

Back