• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua tfs 1.0 change to tfs 1.2

Is technically the same distro, you can do it, you will not get any major bug, just minors related to the libs that you can search easily using a notepad++
No will get any major bugs but ALOT of bugs haha, if u are in version 10.95 CONST_EXPLOSION debugs, getTile() dont work, have to change npcchandles and more

No will get any major bugs but ALOT of bugs haha, if u are in version 10.95 CONST_EXPLOSION debugs, getTile() dont work, have to change npcchandles and more
official tfs 1.2 are at 10.77 version, if you are facing alot of bugs are because of badly sources modification.
Then you downloaded the wrong distro or maybe you chosen the wrong files, TFS 1.0 and TFS 1.2 technically the same source bro, read the changelog and learn by yourself
same source? since 1.0 was pushed more than 650 commits to master, i think youre downgrading everyone that is working to keep up the project.

same source? since 1.0 was pushed more than 650 commits to master, i think youre downgrading everyone that is working to keep up the project.
I'm not talking about the source code at all, just at the functions used on it, when i mentioned that the source code is the same shit than 1.0 or something like that?

Read better.

Could you tell me which function subtitute getTile in tfs 1.1?

Lua:
Tile(position)

There seems to be alot of info here that IMO is wrong.
In older version you could just change your global.lua and be able to run the server, now you need to change alot.

To name a few;
The movement of some items (weapons?) was moved, you need to edit your items.xml and movements.xml file.
Commands were moved from C++ to talkactions, commands are now fully removed.
Spells that had a function in C++ got moved the Lua.
Some of the items variables where also renamed if I remember correctly.

The compat file should take care of alot of things, but IMO you should not run a server that requries a compat file.

Back