• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.0] Conditions not refreshing

nawyrus

Reaction score
For instance, if a scorpion poisons you again, it should reset to the newest value. Is this fixable?

yes,
you can write own spell and change "scorpion.xml"

No. Even custom spells are not refreshing, so it looks like a TFS source problem.

Post here the spell

This happens with all conditions. Be it

<attack name="melee" interval="2000" skill="30" attack="25" poison="340" />

or
<attack name="drowncondition" interval="2000" chance="15" length="8" spread="3" target="0" min="-225" max="-455">
<attribute key="areaEffect" value="blueshimmer"/>
</attack>

Maybe I wasn't clear. If a monster reapply the condition, the damage continues from the previous one. If a scorpion poisons you to 18 and you wait until the tick is five, and he poisons you again, the five continues... Any idea why?

How should conditions work?
If you are applied with a poison condition with tick damage 10, and get hit by a new condition with tick damage 5, should the condition change and revert to the new condition, or should it only refresh upon a stronger condition?

If the condition is not behaving correctly according to original tibia it might be worth to report it here: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/issues?state=open

How should conditions work?
If you are applied with a poison condition with tick damage 10, and get hit by a new condition with tick damage 5, should the condition change and revert to the new condition, or should it only refresh upon a stronger condition?

If the condition is not behaving correctly according to original tibia it might be worth to report it here: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/issues?state=open

I suppose the stronger condition should win. I tested it recently (on real Tibia) and every time a scorpion poisons you again the ticks get higher, it was on 14, it came back to 18. As of now, at least on my TFS, the first condition stays until its end, if you are hunting wyverns it is better to never use exana pox.

Back