• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.1 [10.77] (Windows 7,8) (32 Bit & 64 Bit)

Of course, but not every forum member knows ...

When i updated too this, all my ladders are broken, doors dont work, nothing is working how its supposed too?

what did i miss ><

When i updated too this, all my ladders are broken, doors dont work, nothing is working how its supposed too?

what did i miss ><

items.otb

If you are smart you will download it from here: http://nightlies.otland.net/ insted, since that site has the latest updates.
A tip to you @Webo is to not use bold :p

You don't always want the bleeding edge updates, they may be unstable, especially immediately after a release when we begin to merge in changes that haven't been extensively tested.

items.otb

You don't always want the bleeding edge updates, they may be unstable, especially immediately after a release when we begin to merge in changes that haven't been extensively tested.
Mark what is the best? The debug console or release?

What is Castle system? You mean Cast system? If you mean Cast system then wait and contribute

There is no reason at all to stick with a server that most likely has been created by someone at tibiaking now when we have the latest protocol.
1.1 was released last night, and unless you talk bullshit (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/releases/tag/v1.1) "This is the second stable release of The Forgotten Server in the 1.x series.".
There is as I said no reason at all to update, everyone has used 1.1 and there hasen't been any major bugs imo.

The only reason to actually stay with 1.0 is if he dosen't know how to use the tibia king otb and started using it since the protocol update took so long.
And 1.1 has been stable for me so atleast I see no reason to use 1.0 and I am not alone with that.

Mark what is the best? The debug console or release?
Release

There is no reason at all to stick with a server that most likely has been created by someone at tibiaking now when we have the latest protocol.
1.1 was released last night, and unless you talk bullshit (https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/releases/tag/v1.1) "This is the second stable release of The Forgotten Server in the 1.x series.".
There is as I said no reason at all to update, everyone has used 1.1 and there hasen't been any major bugs imo.

The only reason to actually stay with 1.0 is if he dosen't know how to use the tibia king otb and started using it since the protocol update took so long.
And 1.1 has been stable for me so atleast I see no reason to use 1.0 and I am not alone with that.

1.0? tibiaking? What? Where'd you jump to these conclusions from? I didn't mention either in my post.
What I'm saying is that nightlies are the bleeding edge versions, they aren't suited for production. I'm comparing the releases to nightlies.
1.1 was released yesterday, so it's considered stable at this point, but nightlies != 1.1 as of yesterday.

1.0? tibiaking? What? Where'd you jump to these conclusions from? I didn't mention either in my post.
What I'm saying is that nightlies are the bleeding edge versions, they aren't suited for production. I'm comparing the releases to nightlies.
1.1 was released yesterday, so it's considered stable at this point, but nightlies != 1.1 as of yesterday.

I know that, but the users that has 1.0 got it from tibiaking.
1.1 has been stable for me and I try to update it weekly atleast, it has been rare that I have had any issues at all.

And there is reason at all to not use the nightlies builds, if no one did it how do you expect to get the bugs reported?

i will keep using TFS 1.0
I still don't know why experience gains were moved to SourceCode hence the reason i can't use higher version for my server.
Although doesn't rly matter. Most updates already made with in LUA for the TFS 1.0 release and rest i don't need.

I know that, but the users that has 1.0 got it from tibiaking.
1.1 has been stable for me and I try to update it weekly atleast, it has been rare that I have had any issues at all.

And there is reason at all to not use the nightlies builds, if no one did it how do you expect to get the bugs reported?
I'm downloaded my sourcecode from nightlies website. Don't see any problems.

There are alot of reasons, the main reason is most likely the new functions in events, optmized code etc.

Back