• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent TFS 1.1 ModalWindow Skill Point System

wtfjack.jpg

41171d294b.jpg

I'm not gaining skill points even though I get the hover notification. It's also not allowing me to use any points and it says I have -1 points. I'm using TFS 1.1

when I put the skills , it rises only a few % and not the entire skill , know what can it be?
41171d294b.jpg

I'm not gaining skill points even though I get the hover notification. It's also not allowing me to use any points and it says I have -1 points. I'm using TFS 1.1
You didn't create the storage values for the players.

You don't think I'm the author of the code @beastn?

the sword skills , ax , club , distance simply not working .
Which version are you using? One from main post or posted later in thread? @beastn the main post is a rework from an old 0.3.6 version, the one in the thread later was my own poor design by now I'm way beyond that stuff, I could post some showoff gifs of my current private system and tag you if you would like...

Last edited by a moderator:
Which version are you using? One from main post or posted later in thread? @beastn the main post is a rework from an old 0.3.6 version, the one in the thread later was my own poor design by now I'm way beyond that stuff, I could post some showoff gifs of my current private system and tag you if you would like...
I know this code was just reworked from somewhere else you already told me haha i meant to say "I bet you wish you had'nt posted this thread" I would actually like to see some of your private stuff ;)

You don't think I'm the author of the code @beastn?

I am using tfs 1.2.. Magic, hp and mana is work and However DO NOT skills.

in the beginning was rising standard mana / life out of nowhere the player adds 1 point and rose 10k life . oO

Health: 32106 / 52391, Mana: 5 / 540.

because a level 8 when the upa skill up only 2 .. And when it's a level 120 leveling the skill up over 1,000 in life ?

Back