• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent TFS 1.1 ModalWindow Skill Point System

is registered as the topic. But I look at the script does not have the function advance it ..

<event type="modalwindow" name="PointWindow" script="skillpoints.lua"/>
<event type="advance" name="SkillPointSystem" script="skillpoints.lua"/>

is registered as the topic. But I look at the script does not have the function advance it ..

<event type="modalwindow" name="PointWindow" script="skillpoints.lua"/>
<event type="advance" name="SkillPointSystem" script="skillpoints.lua"/>

The advanced script was posted on the main post, you will have to be able to modify it to work with the one from the link I gave you.

Any chance you can help me fix this? I'm also using 1.0 ;d

26qko3Q.png

This should replace skilling? I mean, you could save "points" for when you reach a good skill (100 for example) and after that start spending your points in order to bypass "hard" skills.

hello i have a simple question how to add vocation 0 ?? in rook player say -1 skill points

hello i have a simple question how to add vocation 0 ?? in rook player say -1 skill points

Hi thanks for asking for help here, the problem is not that it's limited to certain vocations (as it is not) but rather because this system uses storage values, the skill will always read -1 until you manually set it to something else or if I remember correctly level up! :D

Hi thanks for asking for help here, the problem is not that it's limited to certain vocations (as it is not) but rather because this system uses storage values, the skill will always read -1 until you manually set it to something else or if I remember correctly level up! :D
:eek: thanks you i'm testing it :D can give some idea for config?

local SKILL_POINTS = 14574 --- Change here the storage value used to save the skill points

change this line for u numer for points

Back