• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.2 8.0 Ninjalulz From 8.0 to 7.92 - I will pay for help

anyeor

Solutions
Reaction score
In iomap.cpp i read this commented text:

uint32_t headerVersion = root_header.version;
if (headerVersion <= 0) {
//In otbm version 1 the count variable after splashes/fluidcontainers and stackables
//are saved as attributes instead, this solves alot of problems with items
//that is changed (stackable/charges/fluidcontainer/splash) during an update.
setLastErrorString("This map need to be upgraded by using the latest map editor version to be able to load correctly.");
return false;
}

Maybe it is problem? i dont know

that datapack has no support (not anymore), the best thing you can do is to search some old engine that has 7.92 working and do your own engine downgrading current tfs 1.x :)

that datapack has no support (not anymore), the best thing you can do is to search some old engine that has 7.92 working and do your own engine downgrading current tfs 1.x :)
i have my custom evolution engine 0.7.8 fixable in 95% and i dont need my engine, i need tfs because optimalization on this engine is good

sry for my eng

try to upgrade some 7.72 server otx ,othire , and the debug probably is because of items.otb of this datapack, the runes has the property stackable,
you still using default items.otb or a 7.92?

yes i use default items.otb from evolution 0.7.8 [7.92]. Only runes will make debug in tibia client. if you help me send me pm your paypal email for 20$

the problem with runes is because this distro is downgraded from 8.6 and this version has the property stackable on items.otb ,and to make the runes work without problem ninja changed this property on the items.otb 8.0 ,so you can try the same thing (edit your items.otb)

Back