• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[tfs 1.2] Increase healing and damage.

pepito999

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Is there any attribute for items that increase the magic damage or healing by a percent on tfs 1.2 and if not how could I create it? Do I need a source edit? Thank you :)

What type of item?
You can ex check what item is equiped via the healing spell / action.
Or you can implement this PR; Item custom attributes by Mkalo · Pull Request #1997 · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

I didn't understand the custom attribute on that link, what does it do or how does it work?

I want that if you are wearing an item for example a demon armor that has 10% increase healing, any healing spell would heal a 10% more or if it has 10% increase damage, any spell you use would hit 10% more.

I didn't understand the custom attribute on that link, what does it do or how does it work?

I want that if you are wearing an item for example a demon armor that has 10% increase healing, any healing spell would heal a 10% more or if it has 10% increase damage, any spell you use would hit 10% more.

Oh nvm you could only use these atm; forgottenserver/luascript.cpp at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
I guess the easiest way would be to edit your spells in that case.

You would use ex;
Lua:
item:setCustomAttribute(ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_ACTIONID, 1000)

Back