• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ | TFS 1.3 | 8.6 | Two Errors |

Senzation96

Hoster - Scripter
Reaction score
Hello!
So i've recently moved my ot from TFS 0.4 to 1.3
After a lot of issues these are the last issues known right now more or less at this point!
Would really be grateful if anyone could help me out with this!

Best regards - Senz |MayTheSenzationBeWithYou|

Last edited:
Solution
Lua:
function doCopyItem(item, attributes)
        local attributes = attributes or false
        local ret = doCreateItemEx(item.itemid, item.type)
        if(attributes) then
                if(item.actionid > 0) then
                        doSetItemActionId(ret, item.actionid)
                end
        end
        if(isContainer(item.uid) == TRUE) then
                for i = (getContainerSize(item.uid) - 1), 0, -1 do
                        local tmp = getContainerItem(item.uid, i)
                        if(tmp.itemid > 0) then
                                doAddContainerItemEx(ret, doCopyItem(tmp, true).uid)
                        end
                end
        end
        return getThing(ret)
end
For quest chest add this...
I have same issue, I didn't try to fix yet since I am testing scripts in-game one by one and didn't reach Quests/NPC part.
So I hope someone have posted a solution by the time I reach these parts, Thanks.

I have same issue, I didn't try to fix yet since I am testing scripts in-game one by one and didn't reach Quests/NPC part.
So I hope someone have posted a solution by the time I reach these parts, Thanks.
Made my test char from your name as you may have noticed the other char name is Legend :p

Made my test char from your name as you may have noticed the other char name is Legend :p
Great, This is my name since I started Tibia and I never changed it but I decided to quit game-playing and try to host my own server since I played tons of different servers/styles specially PVP/War ones.
Anyways good luck with your server, I hope TFS 1.3 will be stable with 0.4 scripts because I am using old function names and just adding/editing missing ones to compat.lua.
We can also help each other since we are working on different servers, as I see you are doing Evolution or some custom server and I am working on real map server/low EXP/long story custom quests.
Add my discord if you needed so.
LegenD#9189

Great, This is my name since I started Tibia and I never changed it but I decided to quit game-playing and try to host my own server since I played tons of different servers/styles specially PVP/War ones.
Anyways good luck with your server, I hope TFS 1.3 will be stable with 0.4 scripts because I am using old function names and just adding/editing missing ones to compat.lua.
We can also help each other since we are working on different servers, as I see you are doing Evolution or some custom server and I am working on real map server/low EXP/long story custom quests.
Add my discord if you needed so.
LegenD#9189

Sounds g, added you on discord | GrimProdigy#4689

Lua:
        if(attributes) then
                end
        end
                        if(tmp.itemid > 0) then
                        end
                end
        end
        return getThing(ret)
end
For quest chest add this to
global.lua
it will solve it

Solution
Lua:
        if(attributes) then
                end
        end
                        if(tmp.itemid > 0) then
                        end
                end
        end
        return getThing(ret)
end
For quest chest add this to
it will solve it
item:clone() should work the same way.

That one works properly but now it just says without the item name
It may have something to do with where you're pulling the name from in the script. Idk what your script looks like tho.

EDIT: Btw if you guys run into other bugs that you cannot figure out it may be a good option to post it as an issue on Nekiro's repo. I'm sure he will look over his issues section and he will most likely create the best fix possible for his repo, instead of you having to pull from an outdated version of tfs to make it work.

Last edited:
It may have something to do with where you're pulling the name from in the script. Idk what your script looks like tho.

EDIT: Btw if you guys run into other bugs that you cannot figure out it may be a good option to post it as an issue on Nekiro's repo. I'm sure he will look over his issues section and he will most likely create the best fix possible for his repo, instead of you having to pull from an outdated version of tfs to make it work.
Yeah done fixed it just by changing
.. result ..
to
.. itemType:getName()

Back