• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.3 HOW TO ?

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello, how i can make every heals that shows on all creatures and players, and all types of hits. displays in bigger size in game screen ?

I think this is client-side and not server-side, that means that you will have to use a client that you can edit, such as OTC
otherwise if you use the official tibia client, you will not be able to achieve such a result

do you mean a bigger font size? or bigger number? please give an example
Its like if use exura it displays how much i heal, or if i attack monsters with weapon or rune it shows how much i hit. So this numbers with pops up i would like to be bigger.

I think this is client-side and not server-side, that means that you will have to use a client that you can edit, such as OTC
otherwise if you use the official tibia client, you will not be able to achieve such a result
Im using otcv8 , and yeah im also thinking it can be from client based this

Its like if use exura it displays how much i heal, or if i attack monsters with weapon or rune it shows how much i hit. So this numbers with pops up i would like to be bigger.

Im using otcv8 , and yeah im also thinking it can be from client based this
Unless you paid for the sources, you won't be able to modify otcv8 to accomplish what you are wanting.

Your alternative is use the free version of OTC that is available on this forum, and modify that to fit your needs.

Unless you paid for the sources, you won't be able to modify otcv8 to accomplish what you are wanting.

Your alternative is use the free version of OTC that is available on this forum, and modify that to fit your needs.
So its 100% for sure client based ? so why i can in server source change colours of heals, hits etc but cant change size ? maybe there is actualyy and way to increase size in server based source ?

OTC is minimum 10x slower, otcv8 is way better :(
Post automatically merged:

Rombadr

whats so funny ? xd

Last edited:
So its 100% for sure client based ?
Yes. Here is line in OTCv8 sources with font:
and list of available fonts and sizes is here:

Limits of free OTCv8 version sources:

Limitations of Developer Edition​

• It can be build only as Debug, optimizations are disabled
  • Limited to 60 fps
  • Doesn't support encryption and updater
  • Executable has limited uptime, can work max. 1h
  • There's no access to framework .cpp files
  • Only DirectX is supported

so its possible you say ? i cant see font page :(
Post automatically merged:

So if i change line to other, i need recompile Otcv8 client ? How i can recompile ?

Last edited:
So if i change line to other, i need recompile Otcv8 client ? How i can recompile ?
There is instruction in Quick Start:
but there are limits, that make free version of OTCv8 client unplayable (close automatically after 60 minutes, max 60 fps).
To remove limits, you got to buy access to all OTCv8 sources for XXXX $.

OTC is minimum 10x slower, otcv8 is way better :(

Perhaps try out mehah's version of OTC, its open source, free and has pretty good performance:

Back