• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC MyACC Canary Login Fail

OTcreator

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!
I downloaded Canary the latest to see how it all looks.
I installed MyACC (no errors except for the xml ones).

Strange... because I log into the account , the list of characters is displayed , and when I want to log in is on a character I get a message about an invalid password.
The same in the console ...

How is it possible that the password works and shows the list of characters after which it is impossible to log in because the password is incorrect?

Did uploaded schema to create admin account? Maybe client Rsa? Did process of creating admin account was okay?

Do tou have any previous copy of MYAAC that you used? Did you clear cache? Hard to tell whats wrong.

Last edited:
Did uploaded schema to create admin account? Maybe client Rsa? Did process of creating admin account was okay?

Do tou have any previous copy of MYAAC that you used? Did you clear cache? Hard to tell whats wrong.
On the site normally logs into an admian account as well as a newly created one.
The same until the window with the selection of the character, then - wrong password.

I used IP Changer 12.X production web Gesiora, maybe there automatically changed RSA because in the console some warning pops up.

I tried in the config.lua of the canary server to change it to "plain" but that didn't do anything.

This happens because first login window is done by login.php script from AAC - thats why it works.

The second step - logging into gameworld is done server-side. So there must be something wrong.

What exactly message do you get in console?

Did you configure database in config.php/config.local.php?

If so, add into config.local.php following line:
PHP:
$config['database_encryption'] = 'sha1';

It will make your old accounts not work, but the new will work.

You said you used Gesior ip changer to change ip of the client? But did you updated Rsa in the engine? This may not be the cause of the problem but worth giving a go.

Did you configure database in config.php/config.local.php?

If so, add into config.local.php following line:
PHP:
$config['database_encryption'] = 'sha1';

It will make your old accounts not work, but the new will work.
i change the name of the server to
serverName = "Play Otserver"
to
serverName = "MedievalOT" and now i cant log in, and i look in the htdocs files, and nothing, can you help me?

Back