• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.3 SSA Consuming Charges on Atk

valakito

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
As stated in title, I'm using TFS 1.3, and for some reason that I can't figure out why, Stone Skin Amulets are using charges while attacking with a wand/rod of death element. To be clear, its not consuming charges of the player being attacked, but of the player wearing the SSA, attacking another player (regardless of that player being attacked wearing SSA or not). I'll post the items.xml below for SSA, but any idea where else I could look?

<item id="2197" article="a" name="stone skin amulet">
<attribute key="weight" value="700" />
<attribute key="slotType" value="necklace" />
<attribute key="charges" value="5" />
<attribute key="showcharges" value="1" />
<attribute key="absorbPercentPhysical" value="80" />
<attribute key="absorbPercentDeath" value="80" />
<attribute key="showattributes" value="1" />
</item>

You must post link to your engine, because there is no version 1.3 of TFS. After 1.2 next official version is 1.4.

Are you sure that second player is not wearing some item with 'damage reflect'?
There may be also some Lua script (event onCombat, onStatsChange etc.), that handle damage improperly and execute 0 dmg hit on attacker.

Code that remove charges from SSA, when player gets hit is here:

It looks like hit with 0 dmg remove charges from SSA, as item is skipped only, if it has no attributes and damage is 0:

Hey everyone,
As stated in title, I'm using TFS 1.3, and for some reason that I can't figure out why, Stone Skin Amulets are using charges while attacking with a wand/rod of death element. To be clear, its not consuming charges of the player being attacked, but of the player wearing the SSA, attacking another player (regardless of that player being attacked wearing SSA or not). I'll post the items.xml below for SSA, but any idea where else I could look?

<item id="2197" article="a" name="stone skin amulet">
<attribute key="weight" value="700" />
<attribute key="slotType" value="necklace" />
<attribute key="charges" value="5" />
<attribute key="showcharges" value="1" />
<attribute key="absorbPercentPhysical" value="80" />
<attribute key="absorbPercentDeath" value="80" />
<attribute key="showattributes" value="1" />
</item>
I have the same problem

Back