• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ [TFS 1.4.2] Store Ingame

Eduardo Lima

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm using TFS 1.4.2 clean, without modifications, trying to make work with OTCv8, I've been trying to make it work with some guides and last night I've tried this one:
[WIP] Store System - brunominervino, but some files are different and I ended up giving up on proceeding with the merge because of these differences. Maybe someone has an guide or another pull request based on my TFS version?

Last edited:
Solution
If I'm not mistaken, this '[WIP] Store' is only for OTX and Cip clients. I already tried with TFS 1.4.2 and it didn't work. I decided to choose to add it here, and it worked normally.
If I'm not mistaken, this '[WIP] Store' is only for OTX and Cip clients. I already tried with TFS 1.4.2 and it didn't work. I decided to choose to add it here, and it worked normally.

Solution
Thanks for your reply, gonna try this and I report back in here.

Edit: Thanks again Mateus, this solved my problem!

Last edited:
Back