• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Tfs 1.5 7,72 Nekiro Outfits No open on client

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
hello, I have problems implementing new clothes on this nekiro 1.5 server, so I don't know if the problem is in otcv8 or nekiro's tfs 1.5, I use version 7.72, and when implementing a new outfit number 308, with addon 1 and 2 it doesn't appears in my game. can anyone help?

1651784485190.png

1651784517422.png

1651784595571.png

check for the word addons / addon and uncommit those code if something is missing then compare your sources with tfs 10.00 that way you will notice what is missing since both downgrades are almost the sasme you could change your source to the 8.6 and skip and step.
edit and the outfit is not appearing because you added it in the female table and you are trying with a male character. but anyway you have to do what i have menthioned if you want addons to be display, and enable addons features in client to for versions below 860

I tried to remove the options from the source but it gave a lot of error, if anyone knows please I would like this help
you don't have to rremove you need to uncommit for example
C++:
void ProtocolGame::parseSetOutfit(NetworkMessage& msg)
{
    Outfit_t newOutfit;
    newOutfit.lookType = msg.get<uint16_t>();
    newOutfit.lookHead = msg.getByte();
    newOutfit.lookBody = msg.getByte();
    newOutfit.lookLegs = msg.getByte();
    newOutfit.lookFeet = msg.getByte();
    //newOutfit.lookAddons = msg.getByte();
    //newOutfit.lookMount = msg.get<uint16_t>();
    addGameTask(&Game::playerChangeOutfit, player->getID(), newOutfit);
}
you should uncommit this
Code:
    //newOutfit.lookAddons = msg.getByte();

//newOutfit.lookMount = msg.get<uint16_t>();
so dhould look like this
Code:
    newOutfit.lookAddons = msg.getByte();

newOutfit.lookMount = msg.get<uint16_t>();

you have to do that in every file that cotains code related to addons

I noticed that when I remove the comments and leave it activated in the source, several errors appear, I wanted to know if someone has already done this service, if you know how to tell me how to make it work
@Nekiro

Last edited:
Well if you wanna change the range of outfits you have to change this in protocolgame.cpp

C++:
switch (player->getSex()) {
        case PLAYERSEX_FEMALE: {
            msg.add<uint16_t>(351);
            if (player->isPremium()) {
                msg.add<uint16_t>(391);
            } else {
                msg.add<uint16_t>(357);
            }

break;
        }

case PLAYERSEX_MALE: {
            msg.add<uint16_t>(300);
            if (player->isPremium()) {
                msg.add<uint16_t>(345);
            } else {
                msg.add<uint16_t>(306);
            }

break;
        }

default: {
            msg.add<uint16_t>(300);
            msg.add<uint16_t>(351);
        }
    }

writeToOutputBuffer(msg);
}

I'm not sure about addons didn't tried to do that but if someone know how i'm interested too xD

hello friends I have the same problem, hopefully someone can help us, add many new skins but when it grants them both with stuffed animals or levers script it does not grant me the clothing it only declares the storage but not the skin and that is the problem, I prefer to comment here than to open another thread, we hope to receive help thanks

!

Back