• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.
[TFS 1.5+ / Canary] 🧟 Zombie Event 🧟

[TFS 1.5+ / Canary] 🧟 Zombie Event 🧟 1.0

No permission to download

Sarah Wesker

ƐƖєgαηт Sуηтαx ❤
Staff member
TFS Developer
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
MillhioreBT
Twitch
millhiorebt
Sarah Wesker submitted a new resource:

[TFS 1.5+ / Canary] 🧟 Zombie Event 🧟 - Zombie event created by 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓱𝓲𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓑𝓣

🧟 Zombie Event 🧟
Engine: TFS 1.5 / Canary

Here I will leave the classic zombie event, I have created it with a lot of love and I tried to make it work for canary users as well, so please leave your feedback and if you find any errors, do not hesitate to report it

For a quick test you just have to configure the positions and force the start with your GOD,
with the...​

Read more about this resource...

You are missing
attackable = false, also {type = "invisible", condition = true}
Also tp teleportation does not work
tpId = 1387,
tpPos = Position(2995, 3117, 7),
When walking on it this error occurs
Code:
Lua Script Error: [Scripts Interface]
C:\Users\HP\Desktop\Edited Abdala Tfs 1.5\data\scripts\zombie_event.lua:callback
...ktop\Edited Abdala Tfs 1.5\data\scripts\zombie_event.lua:510: attempt to call method 'asPlayer' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'asPlayer'
        ...ktop\Edited Abdala Tfs 1.5\data\scripts\zombie_event.lua:510: in function <...ktop\Edited Abdala Tfs 1.5\data\scripts\zombie_event.lua:509>
Also, if the event period ends and the players are inside, everyone wins
Perhaps you are missing the ban on using a specific rune in the event, such as Mw Gw
Thank you for participating in the event. I am just helping you develop it

Last edited:
Im not sure if im confused or just dumb as fuck but I cannot find the script? xD
The way you posted it is so cooonfusing :D

You are missing
attackable = false, also {type = "invisible", condition = true}
Also tp teleportation does not work
tpId = 1387,
tpPos = Position(2995, 3117, 7),
When walking on it this error occurs
Code:
Lua Script Error: [Scripts Interface]
C:\Users\HP\Desktop\Edited Abdala Tfs 1.5\data\scripts\zombie_event.lua:callback
...ktop\Edited Abdala Tfs 1.5\data\scripts\zombie_event.lua:510: attempt to call method 'asPlayer' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function 'asPlayer'
        ...ktop\Edited Abdala Tfs 1.5\data\scripts\zombie_event.lua:510: in function <...ktop\Edited Abdala Tfs 1.5\data\scripts\zombie_event.lua:509>
Also, if the event period ends and the players are inside, everyone wins
Perhaps you are missing the ban on using a specific rune in the event, such as Mw Gw
Thank you for participating in the event. I am just helping you develop it
It's already updated. just download it again

By the way, if you don't want everyone to win, then add infinite time and wait for the players to die and only one player remains.

Don't forget to give the resource stars, that encourages me to continue...

It's already updated. just download it again

By the way, if you don't want everyone to win, then add infinite time and wait for the players to die and only one player remains.

Don't forget to give the resource stars, that encourages me to continue...
How do I give stars?

Why is there no message in the name of the player who enters the event that appears to everyone, as well as the player who dies?
The second question: How can I control the growth of the monster because it grows very slowly?

Back
Top Bottom