• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.5 downgrades by Nekiro | how do I add Monster spell cooldown/exhaustion

Kodis

~|Profi|~
Premium User
Reaction score
Hey there,

currently converting old (i think 0.4 TFS) monsters to the downgraded version from Nekiro TFS 1.5.
They are all custom monsters with plenty of spells and the old version had a "exhaustion=""" in it, as far as I understand if the monster used that certain spell he was exhausted for the amount given for example like this:

XML:
        <attack name="exori gran" exhaustion="444" interval="950" chance="95" min="-4080" max="-5712">
            <attribute key="areaEffect"/>
        </attack>

It has a 95% chance to cast this spell every 0.95 seconds, the exhaustion="444" is ignored tho which is kinda important since some bosses have around 10 different spells and he should actually not cast anything for the next 0.44 seconds in this example. Is there something already build in the TFS 1.5 source or do I need to edit the source myself in this case?
Thanks in Advance!

Best Regards,
Kodis

Last edited:
Back