• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ TFS 1.5 nekiro downgrade 8.6 32x32 to 64x64 - 96x96 -128x128 ?

Neonzzy

Reaction score
im new in this world of OT servers, and I'd like to know what I need to do to set up TFS 1.5 downgrade 8.6 /otcv8 from 32x32 to another size, like 64x64 or bigger

Depends.
If you want fake 64x64 then:
(It works perfectly, and dont get me wrong- it's really great! i call it "fake" as you need to use 32x32 tibia.spr for.. for example RME & got other file for the client; personally i would go for it if i hadnt made 64x64 10.98 tibia.spr before this tutorial was published)

If you want real 64x64 then its a bit more complicated:
1. Extract tibia.spr
2. Upscale all the sprites using, for example, PowerToys or any other graphic tool that allows bulk resize of images (it's just a matter of minutes on average pc to upscale them all)
3. Download object bulder
4. Load ur tibia.dat and tibia.spr
5. On the first window select 64 64 + extended
6. On the right window replace every single 32 32 sprite to 64x64 (the best option is to run macro to replace each one of the sprites & ignore blanks)
7. Save & Done, you got ur 64x64 tibia.spr
8. Download special RME & item editor for 64x64 tibia.spr
9. Compile OTClient (i recommend v8) to work with 64x64
10. Ur done and ready to play in 64x64

You may check this out:

I could set everything up for you and convert ur 8.6 tibia.spr to 64x64 (its easy) but theres no way i will do it for free due to the time-consuming process of replacing sprites.

Fingers crossed one day someone who knows how to code will write compiler for .spr in 64x64

//edit
When it comes to sprites larger than 64x64 - i dont recommend doing this using the 2nd option.
Not sure how this would work with the first one.