• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts [TFS 1.X] Duel system between players [WTRequest]

Hookah

Reaction score
TFS 1.X
I think this is a revscript? I might be wrong..

I want to request an script that start a queue between 2 or more players like:
Player1 says: !duel "Player2
this script should send a request modal window to Player2 to start fight against Player1[Lvl/voc], if this one click on accept then both players get tped to one arena where you can't lose any items runes or anything. Checking that both players has no condition inFight or could be if both are on PZ.
Player1 says: !duel open
Then it will broadcast to all online players to duel against him [giving level and vocation] to all players online so they could accept it via talkaction too like:
Player random says: !duel accept Player1
Player1 says: !duel queue this should open a modalwindow to every player on screen(inside PZ) and invite them to a fighting f.e.: if 8 players accept this queue then they all will be teleported in 2 minutes to an arena and they will be split on 2 teams, there shouldn't be friendly fire so they could not deal damage to their team mates.
Exhaust for requesting duels in minutes would be good
!duel off should desactive any king of message/modalwindow requests from any player.
Maybe some kind of bet could be really cool!
!duel "PlayerX, 50000
This could take money from bank or backpack
If nobody wins in 5 minutes then it should be a TIE.

Back