• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua TFS 1.X/OTC InGame "Display"?

ObsidianQ

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

What's the name of the tiles/sqm ingame area? (The one at the red square)
I want to move it to the left (align left / parent.left) but i can't find the name of that thing :(
LD6BRzCFTDqNd-CcLna3aA.png

If someone could let me know what it's name so i can continue my search on my files please?

Why are you doing that? You are able to change to full screen mode yet. Players can change the view mode through the shortcut (Ctrl + . (dot)).

Also (Ctrl+Shift+F) for fullscreen.

Why are you doing that? You are able to change to full screen mode yet. Players can change the view mode through the shortcut (Ctrl + . (dot)).

Also (Ctrl+Shift+F) for fullscreen.

Because i want to delete that gray space at the left side for those who don't want to use full screen, also for esthetic

Edit: I deleted the zoom mode because that's the quantity of tiles i want to show, configured to keep the ratio in any resolution

bump
@margoh @Flatlander @WibbenZ @Static_
Can please any of you guide me to the right way for this? I can't find anything :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Because i want to delete that gray space at the left side for those who don't want to use full screen, also for esthetic

Edit: I deleted the zoom mode because that's the quantity of tiles i want to show, configured to keep the ratio in any resolution

bump
@margoh @Flatlander @WibbenZ @Static_
Can please any of you guide me to the right way for this? I can't find anything :(

If you expect us to help you, atleast follow our rules.
I send notifications to you atleast 2 times, so this is your last warning.
Rules for the Support board
#2 (bump time is 24h, not 2 not 10 not 20).
#10 Don't tag ppl who aren't related to the thread or if you don't have permission.

bump

NVM, solved by adjusting my VisibleDimensions (GameInterface.lua)

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Back