• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] Brand-New Map

Hasn't been much progress as of late on the map, however I am currently working on something I think you guys will like. It might be another day or so before I finish as I am currently going through some personal things IRL however I intend to get you guys some new pictures within 48 hours!

Sorry for the delay,
Leftwing

I say we get them more involved!

Finally some new pictures!

Goblins:
2r3krom.png

14nfv43.png

1zl893c.png

2lx820g.png

More to come,
Leftwing

Looks good but.... why full warrior addon in goblins?

I love that swamp you posted some before.
Personally i think swamp places is the hardest thing to make...

Great work, really good progress.

You may try adding differnt types of regions using larger hunting areas and multiple hunting grounds. Multi level moutains with inner hunting grounds within the moutains and such. Since your making a new continent make a new city. Try making it look appealing using marble and such for the city. Always good to have plenty of options.. Kind of the way yalahar is but in a mountain form inside the mountain could be hunting ares/depot/quest portal room/teleport room/trainers or anything you could think to have there. Hope i gave ideas!

Back