• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] Brand-New Map

As I wrote in the other thread, is there another thread or what? Anyway, what's up with the roof?

I really don't like the roof in the last picture, looks pretty spammed and too many borders/grass/stones etc. Other than that it looks nice overall!

Looks like the new map is for premiums or what? i dun get it, whats on the premium board?

Good job mappin, i hope its downloadable by free users too.

The Premium Board is a board specific to donators, we also have access to the Private SVN, which is where TFS 0.4 and this map is

I think this is the TFS 0.4 map, so when TFS is released to the public(When all bugs have been fixed), so will this map :)

@Down
Sniped you :p

Looks like the new map is for premiums or what? i dun get it, whats on the premium board?

You can find a private SVN including the map. But mainly you have access to the TFS 0.4 revision.

buy premium its only like 3 euro's iff you cant miss that you have to find a job i ques or a better one 0_o soon time to buy my second one to suppurt otland ;)

Where are the other mappers. Are they still busy?

Siramix is the second mapper, hopefully they will recruit another mapper, to speed up the progress abit!
I would like to see Peroxide back with bold again and Magnetico with bold to aswell as he wrote an application for the project.

Keep the good work up guys, looking forward for more screenshots!

As much as I like both Magnetico and Peroxide, I'd rather see their project succeed than fall apart because they have to split their efforts to the TFS map.

Back