• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] Brand-New Map

Depot

iz4484.png

1zptgxz.png

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM!

By Dastan ?

Gonna follow this map because i am intressed in watching how a another default map is getting developed, however it doesn't look that bad i only hope it wont be extravaganza super detailed unplayable wananbe good looking wich sux map will be made

The depot looks good, I like the road, but you should change the walls on the second floor, it doesnt fit

@up Rpg?

@Thread I like the depot but you should change teh walls on second floor as they doesn't fit..
Nice to see you guys are developing the tfs map!

looks nice, but why do you try to look it like ppl alrdy played on it. since u putted all kind of shit in it.

We're not trying to give you the expression of a "new" content map, but how it WILL LOOK LIKE, when the server is online. :)

Like Evo?

Omfg... Really.. Evo is the Worst map on the Worst list... After RoXoR.

im not saying he should make simliar i mean only keeping the oldschool style with the old sprites insead of those new ones :p, except the auto-bordeded map

Back