• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] Brand-New Map

The property owner, Rudels.

ofxygLsbpr.png

Remove the vials, the gold coins, the parcels and the bags.
edit: - Forgot the shovel.

They are not there originally. Just put them there to give the feeling of a "used" map.
If you just posted that to be annoying, then your just pathetic, but otherwise... As stated, just put them there to give the RPG feeling :)

They are not there originally. Just put them there to give the feeling of a "used" map.
If you just posted that to be annoying, then your just pathetic, but otherwise... As stated, just put them there to give the RPG feeling :)

Theres nothing RPG with vials, money, bags and parcels. If you want RPG feeling I suggest trash.
I also don't like people calling me pathetic for giving them

quote. "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM!"

Theres nothing RPG with vials, money, bags and parcels. If you want RPG feeling I suggest trash.
I also don't like people calling me pathetic for giving them

quote. "CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM!"

Might be only me, but you did not really give me an explaination to WHY I should remove them, until your counter-post.
But well... :)

To be honest, the vials, parcels et cetera makes the map look "used" (as Siramix stated), which makes it feel more RPGish. The only thing I don't like is the wall combination, the walls doesn't really blend in.

To be honest, the vials, parcels et cetera makes the map look "used" (as Siramix stated), which makes it feel more RPGish. The only thing I don't like is the wall combination, the walls doesn't really blend in.

Yea I agree with that it's because the collour it just does'nt fit but keep the great work up most things I like :)

When he map gets used, eventually theres gonna be trash scattered on the depot floor, so why is it such a big deal now?

I dont get it. when Magnetico used this wall style, every 1 liked it. why ppl hate it now? oO

Because theres a mapper community here that likes eachothers mappings and they tell how awsome the mappings are even if they look horrible.
Thats just how it is.

And i think that it looks very good :)

Back