• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] Brand-New Map

Ok, make the map like Evo... Don't really care.

Really, I just answered what I thought about "make it like evo". You want the TFS map look like evo?

Who stated that we will make the map like Evolutions? The TFS map will be something new and hopefully everyone will like it, not in a "show-off" purpose, but in the "RPG" purpose.

Seems like you want it... I answered Lagmacuns comment. And he wanted you to make it "Old School" like "Evo". And I said that evo is 1 of the worst maps there is...

And then you said that I had nothing positive to comment. I just said my opinion for the "Old school" map option...

neon i know you're suprised that those 2 are tfs mappers and not you, im suprised too, but it just happend you cant do anything about it

im trygin to say make a map like all that old maps (you know using the old sprites and such)
Not saying you have to make same city style with an autborded spawns and dragons on the south-.-
I think got good and bad sites

Good:
Much noobs gonna make a revamped style

Bad:
Much peoples have good detailed map but unedited, Wich makes people easier and lazier to work on their serv.

General stores!
kEOBVgwK1D.png

dude dont use stone wall and then that wooden wall on the second floor. it looks bad

read the fucking thread title. They're TFS mappers. i.e Black name = TFS DEV team.

Back