• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] Brand-New Map

Theres 2 kinds of mapping, RPG mapping and showoff mapping.

(otland mappers)

RPG mappers: Clinten, Medargo, Darklord, Siramix, Neon, > Macedoon < (only ones i've seen so far).
Showoff mappers: Neon, Peroxide, Aftonbladet, Ethan, Illusion, Magnetico and James (in some ways).

But like our little argue before, I think Clinten and Siramix is making this map good, but yeah. A little more details wouldn't hurt.

If you consider neon as a RPG mapper, all the showoff mappers is that to..
these days everyone is showoff.. except for macedoon

Players prefer 9999~x Exp servers(Real Map), and you know it.
And yeah, I can agree with Sizaro MY BROTHER ^.^... The map looks good itself, but really.. That picture where Clinten is standing on the mountain, that is 1 min work with Autoborder and Doodad. (Same with the other Pictures).

Put some fucking effort in the mapping.

Well, we put as much effort as possible in the mapping, maybe we are not capable of more?

You guys are suppose to be either giving constructive criticism, feedback etc, not discussing what the map suits, it definitely doesn't suit 9999x or w/e... My guess is they are keeping the details Low to keep it clean, keep it suited for the pvp style and a low exp rate..

Stop fighting, post constructive feedback/criticism or don't post at all.

Perhaps re-read these.
http://otland.net/rules.php

Theres 2 kinds of mapping, RPG mapping and showoff mapping.

(otland mappers)

RPG mappers: Clinten, Medargo, Darklord, Siramix, Neon, > Macedoon < (only ones i've seen so far).
Showoff mappers: Neon, Peroxide, Aftonbladet, Ethan, Illusion, Magnetico and James (in some ways).

But like our little argue before, I think Clinten and Siramix is making this map good, but yeah. A little more details wouldn't hurt.

omg. i am feeling soo honoured. i am in the list of kewl fella's :O
but i aint mapping for showoff anymore, since I started a kinda low detail project with dominik and blackstone. =)

omg. i am feeling soo honoured. i am in the list of kewl fella's :O
but i aint mapping for showoff anymore, since I started a kinda low detail project with dominik and blackstone. =)

I'm not even mentioned! xD does that mean I do not map at all? :(

Comment not useful so I removed it. Dont wanna ruin the fun. :D

Small cyclops spawn.

yQw9wPuFbR.png

Back