• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS] Brand-New Map

When he map gets used, eventually theres gonna be trash scattered on the depot floor, so why is it such a big deal now?

When he map gets used, eventually theres gonna be cleanes scattered around the c++ codes, so why is it such a big deal now?

Rookgaard Bear-Cave.

5SW9FbPBM.png

8gABWFmPsM.png

The water was just a random bug, I mixed up some things when I was going to print.. ;)
And the torch is just there to make the pic look a bit more RPG'sh and more that the character dropped the torch when killing the bear :)

Lmao i was like *OMFG NICE!* cause i thought the torch at the bear is a burning arrow or smthing xD
But anyways nice, looks like the good ol rook, just better! :thumbup: :D

Lol at Sizaro and especially Neon raging out. :p This map looks amazing. Its clean, its not full of shit and details. <--- thank god.
And it is illustrated very well here on otland. But we all know, its normal for mappers to nag on other mappers because they can make things more detailed.

Just remember:
(There is a big difference between what the "pro" mappers thinks of the map, and what the player thinks of the map).
(Just because things are more detailed, does absolutely not mean they are better).

I have played several maps where I get annoying "details" blocking my path everywhere I go and such things. This on the other hand looks very clean.

And btw: Illustrating map with trash is not negative. Mappers who thinks so should think about. Seriously, do you map to make it look good on your map editor, or in-game on an busy server?
As long as the trash dont remain in the .otbm file).
I know many mappers map only for their own sake, mapping is fun. Somebody thinks. But consider the situation here, this will be a widely spread map, hopefully even used on popular servers.

Lol at Sizaro and especially Neon raging out. :p This map looks amazing. Its clean, its not full of shit and details. <--- thank god.
And it is illustrated very well here on otland. But we all know, its normal for mappers to nag on other mappers because they can make things more detailed.

Just remember:
(There is a big difference between what the "pro" mappers thinks of the map, and what the player thinks of the map).
(Just because things are more detailed, does absolutely not mean they are better).

I have played several maps where I get annoying "details" blocking my path everywhere I go and such things. This on the other hand looks very clean.

And btw: Illustrating map with trash is not negative. Mappers who thinks so should think about. Seriously, do you map to make it look good on your map editor, or in-game on an busy server?
I know many mappers map only for their own sake, mapping is fun. Somebody thinks. But consider the situation here, this will be a widely spread map, hopefully even used on popular servers.

Theres 2 kinds of mapping, RPG mapping and showoff mapping.

(otland mappers)

RPG mappers: Clinten, Medargo, Darklord, Siramix, Neon, > Macedoon < (only ones i've seen so far).
Showoff mappers: Neon, Peroxide, Aftonbladet, Ethan, Illusion, Magnetico and James (in some ways).

But like our little argue before, I think Clinten and Siramix is making this map good, but yeah. A little more details wouldn't hurt.

Just remember:

Then you could just map like this...

M2yMAOEEKc.png

It's very clean.

What the "Player" think of the map... Hmmm (REAL TIBIA MAP 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999x EXP)

Then you could just map like this...

M2yMAOEEKc.png

It's very clean.

What the "Player" think of the map... Hmmm (REAL TIBIA MAP 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999x EXP)

Just let me pinpoint something. The only one at this moment who's liking your comments is Sizaro, YOUR BROTHER. ^.^
While Znote gave us a great insight in how the situation is.

We are happy to see all the positive comments regarding the map, we are also very glad to see that people follow and appreciate our work. As Znote said in his post, the map is clean and it's not full of crap. We have propably said this before but I will say it again, we focus on a map that's exciting and enjoyable to play ingame, we are not trying to make the map to look good in the map editor. The purpose of this map is to be played, not to look good in the map editor.

Sizaro I got suprised when I read this sentence that you wrote:
"But like our little argue before, I think Clinten and Siramix is making this map good, but yeah. A little more details wouldn't hurt".
I don't see why you haven't said that the map looks good untill now.. However if that's your opinion we will think about it when we map and maybe we will add a few details but it seems as the majority likes it as it is.
The list that you did though, it's just silly. If you look through their mapping threads you will notice that all of them got both types of maps.

I'm not expecting an answer to this post, let's put an end to this discussion now, shall we? :)

Last edited:
Just let me pinpoint something. The only one at this moment who's liking your comments is Sizaro, YOUR BROTHER. ^.^
While Znote gave us a great insight in how the situation is.

Players prefer 9999~x Exp servers(Real Map), and you know it.
And yeah, I can agree with Sizaro MY BROTHER ^.^... The map looks good itself, but really.. That picture where Clinten is standing on the mountain, that is 1 min work with Autoborder and Doodad. (Same with the other Pictures).

Put some fucking effort in the mapping.

Back