• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved TFS cleaning function

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doonrak

Banned User
Reaction score
Can cleaning function be improved? I want to clean like all items, im using a rl tibia map (75mb) and I got a lot of removables. With coldflamez it removes all (10.000+ items), TFS only 200~.

TFS only removes items which are not created by map.

A reason why you shouldn't remove these items are because of some of moveable items spawned on map are supposed to stay, "coldflamez" would even remove the items behind chests in Annihilator quest if I understand it's method correctly.

Yes, but could you make it like Coldflamez's cleanfunction. Particular for me? Because I really need that.. I dont care if anni items are removed.

Yes, but could you make it like Coldflamez's cleanfunction. Particular for me? Because I really need that.. I dont care if anni items are removed.

map.cpp

change:
Code:
if(item && !item->isLoadedFromMap() && !item->isNotMoveable())

to:
Code:
if(item && !item->isNotMoveable())

Ye.. but I dont got visual basic express etc. And I think Talaturen could do it within a min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back