• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS CMS giving random passwords

Devhir

A bit of Everything
Reaction score
I setted up everything on the TFSCMS when i make an account this happens.

I enter the account details, it creates successfully, i log into the site, successfully, all functions on the site works correctly, but when i try to login on tibia client, the password is incorrect. So i went to the sql databse, it shows me tha tthe password that in the database is " 7562bfefbcdb66e315f4db62950506f49c15b72e" rather than 123123.

Using TFS 0.2

I setted up everything on the TFSCMS when i make an account this happens.

I enter the account details, it creates successfully, i log into the site, successfully, all functions on the site works correctly, but when i try to login on tibia client, the password is incorrect. So i went to the sql databse, it shows me tha tthe password that in the database is " 7562bfefbcdb66e315f4db62950506f49c15b72e" rather than 123123.

Using TFS 0.2

Take a closer look at TFSCMSs config.php, you are using MD5 hash instead of 'plain' passwords.

It's pretty easy to make it compatible with 0.3 I figured after Deaktiver sent me a halfdone copy :p But I recommend you to use TFS 0.2 and TFSCMS for 0.2 until the official release comes...

Back