• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Error

Belthazor

Reaction score
Hey guys i have VPS windows 2003 and i uplaoded all items to start the server my website works and when i try to start my server i get this error can soem one help me out plz?

Code:
this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way
Pleace contact the applications support team for more information

Its tfs 0.3

Thanks in Advance

i think i know the probleem the server use more 3gb memory and on the dedicated i have 2 gb so i order more to try it out hope then it will work.

btw thanks for ur replays

(17 14 ) Hamid > Eternal: so tell me what u did to fix it?>
(17 15 ) Hamid > Eternal: i ill give you 8.4 rl tibia map
(17 15 ) ((·Râƒâ裚k8 ¦¤¦: ok boss =P

and after that I helped him , when his website started work , he just blocked me at msn AHUEUHAhuA , hope everything goes right =*

(17 14 ) Hamid > Eternal: so tell me what u did to fix it?>
(17 15 ) Hamid > Eternal: i ill give you 8.4 rl tibia map
(17 15 ) ((·Râƒâ裚k8 ¦¤¦: ok boss =P

and after that I helped him , when his website started work , he just blocked me at msn AHUEUHAhuA , hope everything goes right =*

you know thats not true
tell the ppl the true and if u tell it or not u helped me with that site error i il give ya rl map no worry, but
u know it i was fliped out caus i hade bought that 800mb memory for 8000 dollar... and u ware still saying about that map i uploaded for u on speedshare and at 100% it gave me that error of cant uplao dmore then 30mb of some thing.

btw thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Back