• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tfs Icons

Mr Evil

Reaction score
Hi, since all of u know tfs has an ugly icon^_^
ahah i know its not a big deal but since tfs team has helped us alot its time that we start helping em dont u guys think?:thumbup:

Well here are my icons..

1- Its just the tfs sword
2- its the tfs sword with a sort of shadow
3-shadows and tfs letters ;)

Please tell me what u think and i can modify em just tell me what to add..

Attachments

• TheForgottenServer.png
    TheForgottenServer.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 93 · VirusTotal
  • TheForgottenServer2.png
    TheForgottenServer2.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 91 · VirusTotal
  • TheForgottenServer3.png
    TheForgottenServer3.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 91 · VirusTotal
Man, you just change the background color and add 3 letters with shitty font. Its not bad man but you didnt work so much at it.

You sure? look at the original one..

yeah i didnt change it alot but thats because i dont think talaturen and tfs team wants their icon modified, if they do, then i can modify it alot more.. but since i dont have their approval id be wasting me time..

Attachments

I like the currently one. If you want to do a proposal to be changed, make a new one from the scratch, dont edit the currently one. First ask if TFS team wants a new one.

I try to edit orginal icon, and it take me like 4 minutes to make it look like your icon.

@
Why dont u post it?..
i said i didnt edit it alot cuz i didnt knew if tfs team wanted to
just stfu

Wow, he's just trying to help, and all of you only flame him.

Daaniieel, I at least appreciate your work ;) Keep it up.

@
Why dont u post it?..
i said i didnt edit it alot cuz i didnt knew if tfs team wanted to
just stfu

Because its looks like s*it, yeah - your too, 4 minutes of work on photoshop... job for kids. Do you can something other than editing images? ; (

Yes i can im just trying to help not like you ;)
what do u win flaming?

Back