• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows [TFS]Tibia 8.60 Decrease map or compile with 64-bit?

pacio123

Reaction score
Hi all I have a problem with adding a rl map, eg move the walls all the windows the same map is loading but when I add a pyre and has such a leap Oken mistake about it:
Beztytulu_wsrpsx.jpg

if anyone has idea how to do it because I can not carry out his project: D

Map: REAL MAP
Windows 2008 Datacenter
Dedicated Server
2 GB RAM

You would need more RAM, but that's not cause of crash.

You must use LaaTiDo (not recommended since you don't have enough RAM), or decrease your map with RME's function for removing unreachable tiles. (better option)

You don't have enough ram.

Windows is designed to have only 3gb's ram for each application.
So if your map exceeds 3gb's, this will happen. (Stian told me).

It's hard for most people to get TFS to compile under 64-bit mode in Windows, so the only reasonable solution is LaaTiDo - or decreasing map size. :p

I got the same problem ;) But there are an small Solution!

The best program called "Laatido" have a solution for this problem.
Many Spanish people use this and it's easy!

Link for Download: laatido.exe - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Link for watch Tutorial (In spanish I'm really sorry and please try to understand).

Just follow the Steps!​

[video=youtube;iKWNzbFvV3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKWNzbFvV3Q[/video]​

I got the same problem ;) But there are an small Solution!

The best program called "Laatido" have a solution for this problem.
Many Spanish people use this and it's easy!

Link for Download: laatido.exe - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
Link for watch Tutorial (In spanish I'm really sorry and please try to understand).

Just follow the Steps!​

[video=youtube;iKWNzbFvV3Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKWNzbFvV3Q[/video]​

LOL, i think he solved this.. this is from 2010

Been following otland for years on years, never felt a reason to post. But I have to say; Instead of decreasing, I increased using the "check box" on this Laatido.exe knowing I got the space (Left click "Start" -Then Right click on "Computer" - Left click "Properties" - check your spec's) and now works perfectly. Thank you for the exe I truly appreciate this link. I use Windows 7 Btw.

~Sin

Back