• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS TS (The Forgotten Server Tool Suite)

Was this tool released already? If not, When it's going to be released?

I lost the sources when my HDD crashed. Since then I've picked up some paying projects and put remaking this on the back burner. Once I've finished with my current tasks I'll be going right back to work on this. It may be a while before I get around to it so don't wait up for me haha.

Would be great if you start a similiar project again. I swear a lot of guys will use it.

@ design
Use same design as you dud before. It is simple. In future when you have finished your project you may create more styles so that each user can choose a style.

Since I've been receiving so much positive feedback toward this project I'm going to work on it in my spare time, or when I need a break from my other projects, and hopefully have it out to you guys sooner. :D

Since I've been receiving so much positive feedback toward this project I'm going to work on it in my spare time, or when I need a break from my other projects, and hopefully have it out to you guys sooner. :D

Its just getting positive feedback cause everyone here is lazy :p

I do hope its completed cause its a good tool but its not that important if you have other projects on your plate :D

Back