• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS TS (The Forgotten Server Tool Suite)

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
15318490.png

This thread is for discussion of TFS TS only. When available for download I will submit a new thread.

TFS TS will allow you to Edit/Create those files for your server. ie. Config will allow you to create a new config file from scratch or edit your current one with a user-friendly interface instead of using notepad. NPCs will allow you to create new NPCs from scratch or edit current ones also, including a visual outfit designer. Basically it will allow making and editing these files as simple as possible. TFS TS is aimed at the most current release of TFS, 0.3.6 Patch level 1 (Crying Damson) and will be updated to account for any changes.

Please feel free to discuss your opinions. Do you like the design? Am I missing anything? Are there any unnecessary options? Do you have any specific features you'd like to see for one of the options? (ie. Monsters and NPCs will include a visual outfit designer)

Thanks for your time,
Jo3Bingham

Tool Previews:

Config
70148434.png

Last edited:
yeah, what is it about?

just a guess but its a wizard style creation for the corresponding sections, e.g. creating a talkaction through a wizard.

It will allow you to Edit/Create those files for your server.

ie. Config will allow you to create a new config file from scratch or edit your current one with a user-friendly interface instead of using notepad. NPCs will allow you to create new NPCs from scratch or edit current ones also, including a visual outfit designer. Basically it will allow making and editing these files as simple as possible.

I hope that answered your questions. Sorry I forgot to add that in the first post lol.

I hope you finish it. This can be revoloutinary for opentibia servers.

Sounds cool, can't wait to try it
Thanks.

I hope you finish it. This can be revoloutinary for opentibia servers.
Don't worry, I will finish it. like Syntax said though, it won't revolutionize OTS, but it will make it hecka lot easier to work with lol.

oks, make for iphone if you use it icons ;p
I'm addicted to my iPhone :D, and I found those free images so I couldn't resist. :]

TFS TS looks like Black Berry track pad :D!
Not sure what that looks like haha.

wouldnt really be revolutionary if it just simplified things that are already possible, it would be... convenient nonetheless.
Agreed.

this is cool and nice :p
Thanks.

@thread
Don't worry, I'm still working on it. I don't have a lot of free time, but what time I do have I use it diligently. I also may not worry about the Lite version and just make the Full version, but free of course. I plan to have an Alpha release for testing next week, I can't promise next week but I'll try my hardest.

The initial release will be a little later than I had planned. My RL friend was kicked out of his house and has been living with me since, so I haven't had a lot of time to work on it because I've been having to take him to drive him around (school, work, etc.). I'm off work today so I'm gonna try to get as much done as I possibly can today, but please note I doubt I'll have a working release done.

Thanks for your patience.

Back