• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Update to 10.8x, 10.9x series, adding missing features

So, from this list

Missing Features List ;

1 -(10.76) new spawn system ( monster flag ) ( spawn next to player ) ---> Github -> https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/pull/1781
2 - (10.80) stable game store. ( xml file - managing by lua )
3 - (1.080) global depot
4 - (10.92) store inbox
5 - Expert Pvp Mode

You already did the numbers 2 and 5?

I'm checking your github but didn't found the store in sources, how you did that?

I didn't upload anything yet..
I am still working on module system, these features are gonna to be arrived with it.

I know that isn't related to the topic, but did you work with otclient too?

Because, since the store system isn't an official release yet, the otclient doesn't supports it and i'm working on that.

It's not that hard to implement it, but i have no intention to wotk with OTC atm.

Sad that you don't want work with it atm :(

You have any clues to help me implement that?

But I don't use it at any way, that's why i don't do anything for it, but yeah maybe i help if i could.

I didn't mean to give credits to him, just to collaborate with you providing some done feature to speed up yours efforts.
He is not the right person to give credit anyway as it was not his work, he just released it.

However I would not use this system without fixing some serious bugs that were not fixed in that old version of the code. Just saying :p

Heis not the right person to give credit anyway as it was not his work, he just released it.

However I would not use this system without fixing some serious bugs that were not fixed in that old version of the code. Just saying :p

I fixed the bugs that exists, i found some, but 2 several ones that was making a infinity generation of coins. Not that hard to fix.

Last edited:
@Slavi Dodo
Great to see you working man, keep up the good work. I gave up with otses for a while, but i think in coming back :)

Yea, new era, it's moving classes/parsing/sending(packets) to lua.

My code isn't running from c++ all the time, i am trying to move everything to LUA, so i am working on a solution to the spectators on module system, so that i can implement it in LUA.

Back