• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved TFS When death problem SOS urgency...

Kramer infernal

I work alone =/
Reaction score
I will kiss (Keep it simple and small) as possible

When a player on my server dies it crash the servers, this error is producing after I cleaned the deathlist on a database... I have no longer access to what I cleaned before, any suggestions, it crash, I mean, the server is open, someones died and crashing windows appear... I need help as sooner possible because my server today open... I'm delayed now.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what could possibly cause the crash, try downloading a new creaturescript for when the player dies, if that does not work. Try with another server (a stable TFS version or something).

Umm macro... error is in player_deaths of the s3db am a 99% sure because when I deleted that, the error started... I can't recover nor recreate the deathlist because was about 20 and I deleted them all, what can I do? Start other server since zero?

Hmm alright, yeah my advice would be to start from scratch, and then possibly invite small pieces of your old OT from time to time, and see if the bug reappears, skip that part and continue with the rest.

You can use this as an last solution if it gets to messy:

Acc/char reset, re-import the database, or refrehs the sqlite database.

*And be more careful :p

Last edited:
Or you could just use this command:
Code:
CREATE TABLE `player_deaths`
(
    `player_id` INT NOT NULL,
    `time` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
    `level` INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
    `killed_by` VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    `is_player` TINYINT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1,
    FOREIGN KEY (`player_id`) REFERENCES `players`(`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE